The World Association for Person-Centerered And Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseiling
- Provides a world wide forum for practitioners and scholars working within the person-centered and the experiential paradigms.
- Fosters the exchange of research, theory and practice across language groups and cultures.
- Supports and encourages scientific study as well as improvement of practice in the field of psychotherapy and counseling.
- Promotes person centered and experiential perspectives.
- Stimulates cooperation and dialogue with other psychotherapeutic orientations.